Thursday, October 4, 2012

FeMalcolm Reynolds: Ode to Firefly


Samantha and I are both huge "Firefly" fans, so when she asked me if I wanted to do a shiny new "Firefly"-themed shoot with her I couldn't say yes fast enough. I'm no Ben Tian Sheng De Yi Dui Rou! Sam was given a free T-Shirt from Geekchic Tees for her "awesome geek work" and she wanted to do a shoot as a thank you to them. Luckily, I had my very own browncoat and gun. If anyone can give Nathan Fillion, Captain Tightpants himself, a run for his money it's Sam. She somehow made Malcolm Reynolds even sexier, which was previously thought to be impossible. But you know what they say: No power in the 'Verse could stop us from trying. It was really awesome to be able to do something "Firefly" related, and we hope you enjoy our little shindig. 

Photography: Joey DeMarco 
Model/Hair/MUA: Samantha Star
Gun Modified by: Tom Coombs
T-Shirt: Geekchic Tees



More after break:













1 comment:

  1. That was THE BEST Captn Mal costume...EVER

    ReplyDelete