Monday, August 6, 2012

Mass Effect: Miranda Lawson Body Paint

Next in the series is a character from the Mass Effect trilogy.

I had contacted Leeshe about modeling for the calendar because I really liked her look, and I thought she would be perfect for this role.

Not only does she look like Miranda, but she rocks that suit.

As always, you can see more on my facebook page. And don't forget to show Ally some love, too. She's been nailing it with these paint jobs!

Model: Leeshe
Makeup: Allyson Averell and Ashley Young
Photo: Joey DeMarco














1 comment:

  1. I need paint that can blend easily and will dry quick and effectively. What art stores supply body paint? Also want to know what kind of brush to use; if I want detail quality. Air brush is out of the question. By the way I'm going to be painting on some gorgeous women.
    Liquid Latex

    ReplyDelete