Thursday, August 2, 2012

Chun Li Body Paint

Streetfighter has always been one of my all time favorite video games. I've never been very good at video games - I was always more of a "button masher" than anything else. So it should be no surprise that I often favored Chun Li as a character. She was fast (so I could avoid getting hit) and she had a killer lighting kick.

It was my only real chance at winning a match. Try to jump out of the way, and kick quickly and frequently.

When we were coming up with concepts for the calendar, I wanted to represent things that sum up who I am. I knew I wanted Chun Li in there somewhere.

So here's a teaser shot of Emily as Chun Li. Keep reading to see more.

Model: Emily
Makeup: Ally Averell
Photo: Joey DeMarco






                                           

           


No comments:

Post a Comment