Monday, November 28, 2011

Geekologie.com and Star Wars calendar!

So I made it to Geekologie! I was checking the site today at work and BAM!, there I was on the front page!

I can't explain how awesome that was to see. And my site! It jumped 33,000 views already, and it's only been on there for a few hours!

I want to thank everyone who purchased a calendar so far - I hope you all enjoy them! If you have not yet, what are you waiting for? Head over to my etsy shop to pick up your copy today. Get them quick before Lucas slaps a cease-and-desist on me...

May the Force be with you!


2 comments:

  1. I love the entire set. Thank you for sharing! I don't remember all of those uniforms from the movies, obviously I'm going to have to watch them again to check...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, most are my interpretation of the uniforms.

    Dec - X Wing pilot
    Jan - Vader
    Feb - Imperial Officer
    Mar - Stormtrooper
    April - Rebel Soldier (on Endor)
    May - TIE Pilot
    June - Imperial Officer
    July -Twi'lek
    Aug - Stormtrooper
    Sept - TIE Pilot
    Oct - Stormtrooper
    Nov -Leia
    Dec - X - Wing Pilot
    Smarch -Artoo


    I took the basic ideas/design/layout and went from there.

    ReplyDelete